PostCoin One Day Trading Volume Tops $1,322.00 (POST)
PostCoin (CURRENCY:POST) traded 5.8% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on February 19th. During the last week, PostCoin has traded down 7.5% against the US dollar. One PostCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0222 or 0.00000256 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin, CoinExchange, YoBit and Cryptopia. PostCoin has a total market cap of $352,065.00 and approximately $1,322.00 worth of PostCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.59 or 0.00145874 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003848 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00021030 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.84 or 0.00032746 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00010511 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00006714 BTC.
- DigiCube (CUBE) traded 16.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, ” Postcoin is the official cryptocrurrency of the Altcoinboard forum. The forum allows you to earn tokens for every post you make and then exchange them in the forum's Exchange Center for POST coins. “
Buying and Selling PostCoin
PostCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, YoBit, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase PostCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PostCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PostCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for PostCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PostCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.