Po.et (CRYPTO:POE) Achieves Market Capitalization of $81.12 Million
Po.et (CURRENCY:POE) traded 3.8% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 3:00 AM E.T. on February 19th. Over the last seven days, Po.et has traded down 17.6% against the US dollar. One Po.et token can now be purchased for $0.0363 or 0.00000396 BTC on exchanges including EtherDelta, Kucoin, OEX and HitBTC. Po.et has a market capitalization of $81.12 million and approximately $4.49 million worth of Po.et was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008636 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $83.44 or 0.00912480 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003181 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00014386 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0356 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010920 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.41 or 0.00048229 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 27.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.40 or 0.00113754 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.62 or 0.00203576 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Po.et Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Po.et is an Ethereum-based decentralized ledger built to track ownership and attribution for digital creative assets. It allows users to generate immutable and timestamped titles for creative works and register their assets to the Po.et network. Po.et also gives both publishers and content creators the tools to automate the licensing process without relying on any third parties, making the process cheaper and smple. POE is an ERC20 Ethereum-based token that represents a proportional share of the the fees and revenue generated from the commercial applications built on top of the Po.et protocol, including generating content licenses and processing license payments among others. “
Buying and Selling Po.et
Po.et can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, EtherDelta, COSS, OEX, HitBTC and Kucoin. It is not possible to purchase Po.et directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Po.et must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Po.et using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Po.et Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Po.et and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.