PIVX (PIVX) Trading Down 18.4% Over Last Week
PIVX (CURRENCY:PIVX) traded down 2.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on February 19th. Over the last week, PIVX has traded 18.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. PIVX has a market cap of $240.13 million and $2.09 million worth of PIVX was traded on exchanges in the last day. One PIVX coin can currently be purchased for $4.31 or 0.00049533 BTC on major exchanges including CryptoBridge, Upbit, Bisq and YoBit.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- ALQO (ALQO) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00005789 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001289 BTC.
- LockChain (LOC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00014308 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0989 or 0.00001138 BTC.
PIVX Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “PIVX is a privacy focused cryptocurrency, currently in the PoS stage. PIVX uses the updated PoS 2.0 protocol and is based on Bitcoin core 0.10.x code base. It uses a network of masternodes for transparent decentralized governance and increased privacy. “
PIVX Coin Trading
PIVX can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia, Livecoin, CryptoBridge, Coinroom, Bisq, YoBit, Bittrex, Upbit and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to buy PIVX directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PIVX must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PIVX using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for PIVX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PIVX and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.