Pillar (PLR) Tops One Day Trading Volume of $62,525.00
Pillar (CURRENCY:PLR) traded down 4.9% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on February 19th. One Pillar token can currently be bought for $0.50 or 0.00005777 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, Cryptopia and HitBTC. Over the last seven days, Pillar has traded down 24.1% against the dollar. Pillar has a total market capitalization of $114.37 million and $62,525.00 worth of Pillar was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008569 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003143 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.16 or 0.00886287 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00013772 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011502 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000383 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00048347 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.54 or 0.00109549 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.90 or 0.00194090 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Pillar wallet will hold keys and let anyone transact with many blockchains (multi-chain wallet), will be able to see hundreds of kinds of tokens and coins. The Pillar wallet will not be tied with any browser, nor to an exchange (option to choose multiple exchanges). While the wallet and platform are open-source and free, users will pay for the various services with pillar tokens (PLRs) as they use them. The token will power the entire ecosystem, giving an instant business model to many projects that can tie in. “
Pillar Token Trading
Pillar can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, HitBTC and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy Pillar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pillar must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Pillar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Pillar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pillar and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.