Peerplays (CRYPTO:PPY) Price Hits $4.10 on Top Exchanges
Peerplays (CURRENCY:PPY) traded down 2.8% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 6:00 AM ET on February 19th. Peerplays has a market capitalization of $16.22 million and $60.00 worth of Peerplays was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Peerplays has traded down 22.2% against the US dollar. One Peerplays coin can currently be bought for $4.10 or 0.00046000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00008702 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $80.60 or 0.00905299 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003173 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00014306 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0345 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011205 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.20 or 0.00047200 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 24% against the dollar and now trades at $10.01 or 0.00112446 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $17.90 or 0.00201017 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Peerplays Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Peerplays is an eSports tournament and wagering platform built on the blockchain that allows users to compete against themselves with no centralized authority. Peerplays allows users to create their own buy-in games, organize and host multiplayer eSports games tournaments and competeing against their peers using various cryptocurrencies. “
Peerplays Coin Trading
Peerplays can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is not currently possible to buy Peerplays directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Peerplays must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Peerplays using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Peerplays Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Peerplays and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.