PayPie Price Up 1.1% Over Last Week (CRYPTO:PPP)
PayPie (CURRENCY:PPP) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 3:00 AM ET on February 19th. During the last week, PayPie has traded 1.1% higher against the dollar. One PayPie token can currently be bought for $1.08 or 0.00011767 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. PayPie has a total market cap of $88.99 million and $146,672.00 worth of PayPie was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008636 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $83.44 or 0.00912480 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003181 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00014386 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0356 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010920 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.41 or 0.00048229 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 27.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.40 or 0.00113754 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.62 or 0.00203576 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
PayPie Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “PayPie is an Ethereum based accounting platform for risk score analysis. PPP Token is the utility token which provides access to the PayPie platform for certain transactions and services, including the purchase of invoices and access to credit histories of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) “
Buying and Selling PayPie
PayPie can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta. It is not possible to buy PayPie directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PayPie must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PayPie using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for PayPie Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PayPie and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.