ParkByte Price Hits $0.52 on Major Exchanges (CRYPTO:PKB)
ParkByte (CURRENCY:PKB) traded 10.9% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on February 19th. ParkByte has a total market cap of $2.50 million and $18,042.00 worth of ParkByte was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, ParkByte has traded down 27% against the US dollar. One ParkByte coin can currently be purchased for about $0.52 or 0.00006036 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Bittrex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.35 or 0.00038491 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $82.91 or 0.00952042 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00010872 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003133 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.36 or 0.00027127 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002652 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded down 28.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.67 or 0.00019172 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “A crypto currency aiming to become the de facto method of payment for the parking industry. A SHA256 coin operating on proof of work and proof of stake with a coin cap of 25 million. The idea of this coin is to lay the foundations to give car park operators the platform to integrate with cryptocurrencies with ease. They see Bitcoin as the tool that is trying to revolutionize the Financial Industry and that it shouldn't stop there. There are many other industry's worldwide that could benefit from its technology. ParkByte will be therefore specifically targeted at laying the foundations for processing parking transactions. Currently Parking can be paid via many methods but there is not yet a crypto related method. “
Buying and Selling ParkByte
ParkByte can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and YoBit. It is not possible to buy ParkByte directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ParkByte must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ParkByte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for ParkByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ParkByte and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.