PACcoin Price Down 0.1% Over Last 24 Hours ($PAC)
PACcoin (CURRENCY:$PAC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 3:00 AM E.T. on February 19th. Over the last week, PACcoin has traded flat against the dollar. PACcoin has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $361,641.00 worth of PACcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One PACcoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0122 or 0.00000133 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit and Trade Satoshi.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9,196.68 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,043.33 or 0.11408400 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.65 or 0.00028949 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $16.85 or 0.00183757 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.94 or 0.00021209 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $155.15 or 0.01692430 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.92 or 0.00020941 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002512 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded down 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004352 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001976 BTC.
PACcoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Paccoin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency to enable individuals to send money to each other directly without the need for banks. “
Buying and Selling PACcoin
PACcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase PACcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PACcoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase PACcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for PACcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PACcoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.