OmiseGO Hits Market Capitalization of $1.30 Billion (OMG)
OmiseGO (CURRENCY:OMG) traded down 4.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on February 19th. OmiseGO has a total market cap of $1.30 billion and approximately $22.52 million worth of OmiseGO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, OmiseGO has traded 16.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One OmiseGO token can now be bought for approximately $12.72 or 0.00146298 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinrail, Bitfinex, ChaoEX and Livecoin.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003881 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00021114 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.82 or 0.00032493 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00010485 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00006680 BTC.
- DigiCube (CUBE) traded up 25.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- PostCoin (POST) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0210 or 0.00000242 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “OmiseGO is building a decentralized exchange, liquidity provider mechanism, clearinghouse messaging network, and asset-backed blockchain gateway. OmiseGO is not owned by any single one party. Instead, it is an open distributed network of validators which enforce behavior of all participants. It uses the mechanism of a protocol token to create a proof-of-stake blockchain to enable enforcement of market activity amongst participants. Owning OMG tokens buys the right to validate this blockchain, within its consensus rules. Transaction fees on the network including payment, interchange, trading, and clearinghouse use, are given to non-faulty validators who enforce bonded contract states. The token will have value derived from the fees derived from this network, with the obligation/cost of providing validation to its users. “
OmiseGO Token Trading
OmiseGO can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, Bitfinex, Kucoin, Cobinhood, Coinrail, Bit-Z, HitBTC, TDAX, EtherDelta, Poloniex, Exrates, COSS, Huobi, Livecoin, AEX, Upbit, BX Thailand, Coinnest, Binance, Gate.io, Bittrex, ChaoEX, BigONE, Cryptopia, Mercatox, Radar Relay, Coinbene, Liqui and OKEx. It is not presently possible to purchase OmiseGO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade OmiseGO must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase OmiseGO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for OmiseGO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for OmiseGO and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.