OceanChain One Day Volume Reaches $8.90 Million (CRYPTO:OC)
OceanChain (CURRENCY:OC) traded down 18.1% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on February 20th. In the last week, OceanChain has traded down 22.1% against the dollar. OceanChain has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $8.90 million worth of OceanChain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One OceanChain coin can now be bought for $0.0066 or 0.00000079 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- SaluS (SLS) traded 13.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $75.30 or 0.00909366 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 19% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 19% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00007582 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded down 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004216 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001960 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0501 or 0.00000605 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 14.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.81 or 0.00095244 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004467 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.31 or 0.00028115 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Orangecoin (OC) is a scrypt altcoin that joins both Proof of Work and Proof of Stake to secure the network. The PoW phase is scheduled to produce 25% of the total number of 200 million coins and will last two weeks. The PoS phase has an interest rate of 20% in Y1, 10% Y2, 5% Y3 and then a constant 2.5%. There was a premine of 5% for bounties etc. “
OceanChain Coin Trading
OceanChain can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z. It is not presently possible to purchase OceanChain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OceanChain must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase OceanChain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for OceanChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for OceanChain and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.