Obsidian Trading 2.5% Lower This Week (ODN)
Obsidian (CURRENCY:ODN) traded 2.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 6:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. Obsidian has a total market capitalization of $4.08 million and $15,777.00 worth of Obsidian was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Obsidian has traded 2.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Obsidian coin can currently be purchased for about $0.16 or 0.00001864 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, C-CEX and Cryptopia.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cardano (ADA) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002463 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $12.98 or 0.00145638 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $17.86 or 0.00200397 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001830 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003754 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $17.00 or 0.00190686 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00020838 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.85 or 0.00032771 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0535 or 0.00000614 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00010584 BTC.
Obsidian Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Obsidian is a PoS cryptocurrency for popular use. It uses the more energy efficient SHA-512 hash algorithm to optimize for use on mobile devices and improved quantum computing resilience. ODN uses the proof-of-stake consensus strategy and pays a block reward of 20 ODN, which is equivalent to an interest rate of about 10%. In addition, Obsidian is the currency that powers to future Obsidian Secure Anonymous Messenger economy. The Obsidian Secure Anonymous Messenger allows for sending end-to-end encrypted messages, media, and files and is optimized for anonymity of communication and metadata protection/avoidance and does not require any user accounts, phone number or personal email address which could identify its users. The message transport will be accomplished by a decentralized network of special messaging masternodes that can be run by anyone by simply installing the respective software. Running messaging masternodes will be rewarded in Obsidian currency, so that messenger users and messenger masternode hosters form an economy which is independent from any company or country and maintained only by the open source community. Obsidian has an active Slack community in English with channels in русский and 中文, which welcomes traders, entrepreneurs, developers and everyone interested in science and innovation to share knowledge and learn. According to the White Paper, the current circulating supply is 24.4M. “
Buying and Selling Obsidian
Obsidian can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, C-CEX and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to purchase Obsidian directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Obsidian must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Obsidian using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Obsidian Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Obsidian and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.