Nxt (CRYPTO:NXT) 24 Hour Trading Volume Hits $3.74 Million
Nxt (CURRENCY:NXT) traded up 6.8% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 3:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. In the last seven days, Nxt has traded 11.6% lower against the dollar. Nxt has a market cap of $164.77 million and approximately $3.74 million worth of Nxt was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Nxt coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.16 or 0.00001804 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, CoinEgg, C-CEX and HitBTC.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Lisk (LSK) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.96 or 0.00152703 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $18.43 or 0.00201501 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.62 or 0.00061458 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $11.45 or 0.00125154 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $25.26 or 0.00276241 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0566 or 0.00000618 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001134 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003206 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.69 or 0.00051238 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Nxt is considered a 2nd generation crypto currency. With all the alt coins that alter parametes such as hashing mechanism, time between blocks, starting difficulty, and so on, Nxt brings much much more to the table and was designed this way for a number of reasons. It's proof of stake model makes it less susceptible to 51% attacks whilst it is designed to support large transaction volumes, something which the traditional Bitcoin and its clones have as a potential flaw. Nxt allows the creation and exchange of custom tokens, coloured coins and assets on the Blockchain. In 2016, the NXT team announced the launch of Ardor, the Nxt 2.0. The platform will allow users the same features as Nxt and additional tools like sidechain support for asset issuance and more. The destribution of the ARDR token was done through a snapshot process, which is the reason for the price spike during late 2016. “
Nxt Coin Trading
Nxt can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, HitBTC, Stocks.Exchange, Nxt Asset Exchange, AEX, Bitcoin Indonesia, SouthXchange, CoinEgg, Livecoin and Poloniex. It is not currently possible to buy Nxt directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nxt must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Nxt using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Nxt Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nxt and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.