Nxt (CRYPTO:NXT) 1-Day Trading Volume Hits $4.64 Million
Nxt (CURRENCY:NXT) traded up 2.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on February 19th. Nxt has a total market capitalization of $153.68 million and $4.64 million worth of Nxt was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Nxt has traded down 18.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Nxt coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.15 or 0.00001767 BTC on exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Bitcoin Indonesia, C-CEX and Bittrex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Lisk (LSK) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.99 or 0.00149177 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $17.37 or 0.00199469 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.36 or 0.00061574 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10.83 or 0.00124323 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $24.38 or 0.00280001 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0537 or 0.00000617 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0987 or 0.00001134 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003165 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.53 or 0.00052070 BTC.
Nxt Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Nxt is considered a 2nd generation crypto currency. With all the alt coins that alter parametes such as hashing mechanism, time between blocks, starting difficulty, and so on, Nxt brings much much more to the table and was designed this way for a number of reasons. It's proof of stake model makes it less susceptible to 51% attacks whilst it is designed to support large transaction volumes, something which the traditional Bitcoin and its clones have as a potential flaw. Nxt allows the creation and exchange of custom tokens, coloured coins and assets on the Blockchain. In 2016, the NXT team announced the launch of Ardor, the Nxt 2.0. The platform will allow users the same features as Nxt and additional tools like sidechain support for asset issuance and more. The destribution of the ARDR token was done through a snapshot process, which is the reason for the price spike during late 2016. “
Buying and Selling Nxt
Nxt can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitcoin Indonesia, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, HitBTC, Livecoin, CoinEgg, AEX, Poloniex, C-CEX, SouthXchange, Stocks.Exchange and Nxt Asset Exchange. It is not possible to purchase Nxt directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nxt must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Nxt using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Nxt Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nxt and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.