Nimiq (CRYPTO:NET) Market Cap Reaches $25.64 Million
Nimiq (CURRENCY:NET) traded 4.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 5:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. One Nimiq token can now be bought for approximately $2.44 or 0.00027317 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, EtherDelta and Liqui. Over the last seven days, Nimiq has traded 17% lower against the U.S. dollar. Nimiq has a market cap of $25.64 million and approximately $193,239.00 worth of Nimiq was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0494 or 0.00000546 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001272 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002444 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0979 or 0.00001083 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00014071 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00008045 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001750 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0134 or 0.00000150 BTC.
Buying and Selling Nimiq
Nimiq can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, HitBTC and Liqui. It is not currently possible to purchase Nimiq directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nimiq must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Nimiq using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Nimiq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nimiq and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.