NeosCoin (CRYPTO:NEOS) Tops One Day Trading Volume of $245,223.00
NeosCoin (CURRENCY:NEOS) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 6:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. NeosCoin has a market cap of $11.82 million and $245,223.00 worth of NeosCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One NeosCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $3.17 or 0.00035557 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, Bleutrade and Bittrex. During the last seven days, NeosCoin has traded down 20.3% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,959.09 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,039.39 or 0.11674700 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00028648 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.49 or 0.00039183 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $83.17 or 0.00934222 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Peercoin (PPC) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00023458 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded down 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $16.35 or 0.00183672 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.92 or 0.00021578 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “NeosCoin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency featuring a network of masternodes that provide instant a private transactions. Neos v3.0 will provide a decentralized and immutable hosting service and social network, where participants are rewarded for their activity. Creating, sharing and liking (and more) content is automatically rewarded with a portion of the block reward (based on a point system). Neos v3.0 will offer access to the cryptocurrency without the need for exchanges or faucets. Within the network, there are also premium services that create a use case for the coin. Most of the coins spent on the premium services are bunt while a smaller part is sent to a development fund, making NeosCoin a deflationary currency. “
Buying and Selling NeosCoin
NeosCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Bleutrade and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase NeosCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NeosCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase NeosCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for NeosCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NeosCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.