Mysterium (MYST) One Day Volume Tops $159,189.00
Mysterium (CURRENCY:MYST) traded down 4.4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on February 19th. During the last seven days, Mysterium has traded 19.1% lower against the dollar. Mysterium has a total market capitalization of $10.21 million and approximately $159,189.00 worth of Mysterium was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Mysterium token can currently be bought for about $0.53 or 0.00006006 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, IDEX and Liqui.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00008708 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003169 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $78.27 or 0.00901734 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00014174 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011513 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0335 or 0.00000386 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.04 or 0.00046544 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 19.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.58 or 0.00110390 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.17 or 0.00197841 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Mysterium is a decentralized VPN service based on the Ethereum Network, allowing allowing anyone to rent their idle Network traffic, while providing a secure connection for those in need. The MYST token allows users to perform activities within the Mysterium VPN network both as VPN clients or as a service provider (VPN Node). “
Buying and Selling Mysterium
Mysterium can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Bittrex and Liqui. It is not possible to buy Mysterium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mysterium must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Mysterium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Mysterium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mysterium and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.