Monaco Price Up 1.6% This Week (CRYPTO:MCO)
Monaco (CURRENCY:MCO) traded down 15.5% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 3:00 AM E.T. on February 19th. Over the last week, Monaco has traded up 1.6% against the US dollar. Monaco has a market cap of $110.53 million and $22.83 million worth of Monaco was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Monaco token can currently be bought for approximately $8.37 or 0.00091307 BTC on exchanges including EtherDelta, BigONE, Coinrail and Liqui.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008636 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $83.44 or 0.00912480 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003181 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00014386 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0356 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010920 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.41 or 0.00048229 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 27.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.40 or 0.00113754 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.62 or 0.00203576 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The functionality of Monaco VISA® Card makes it a must-have item not only for every Ether or Bitcoin holder, but also for everyone who spends money in foreign currency. Core features: – Spend your Ether or Bitcoin with a physical Monaco VISA® Card, wherever VISA® cards are accepted, both online & offline – Only the exact amount that you spend with your Monaco VISA® Card will be incrementally exchanged from ETH/BTC in real-time when you swipe your card, with rest being securely stored in your wallet to which only you have access – Exchange money at perfect interbank exchange rates using Monaco App – Enjoy the same perfect interbank rates whenever you spend on Monaco VISA® Card – Send money from Monaco App in 23 currencies to 120 countries worldwide for free – Sending money between Monaco App users is free & real-time, with the money being instantly available for the recipient on their Monaco VISA® Card – Customer onboarding can be done entirely via the mobile App – a process taking less than 3 minutes “
Buying and Selling Monaco
Monaco can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, EXX, Coinrail, OKEx, BigONE, Huobi, HitBTC, Livecoin, EtherDelta, Bittrex, Qryptos, Gate.io, YoBit, Coinnest, Bit-Z, Binance and Upbit. It is not possible to buy Monaco directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monaco must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Monaco using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Monaco Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Monaco and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.