Modum 1-Day Trading Volume Tops $442,409.00 (CRYPTO:MOD)
Modum (CURRENCY:MOD) traded 15.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on February 20th. During the last seven days, Modum has traded 20.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Modum token can now be purchased for $1.77 or 0.00021423 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, EtherDelta, Kucoin and Binance. Modum has a total market capitalization of $32.40 million and approximately $442,409.00 worth of Modum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008562 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $72.53 or 0.00875883 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003013 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013685 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012120 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0313 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.90 or 0.00047099 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.97 or 0.00108353 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $16.11 or 0.00194607 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Modum is a platform that will use the Ethereum blockchain to provide a supply chain for the pharmacy industry assuring a high level of data integrity, security, independent verification and, flexible data ownership, just to name a few characteristics. In order to achieve this, Modum solutions enables companies to prove compliance with GDP regulations using blockchain and Internet-of-Things (IoT) technology. The Modum token will give to users voting rights. The token holders could vote to decide either if the pre-defined milestones of the project were achieved or not. Furthermore, users will benefit as Modum shareholders. “
Modum Token Trading
Modum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, EtherDelta, Kucoin and Binance. It is not currently possible to purchase Modum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Modum must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Modum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Modum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Modum and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.