Mintcoin (CRYPTO:MINT) Tops One Day Trading Volume of $91,271.00
Mintcoin (CURRENCY:MINT) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 6:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. Mintcoin has a market cap of $22.08 million and $91,271.00 worth of Mintcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Mintcoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, SouthXchange and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, Mintcoin has traded down 20.9% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $169.54 or 0.01904350 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0356 or 0.00000400 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004065 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00005184 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00007484 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.49 or 0.00016779 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $80.60 or 0.00905289 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 52.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003925 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.71 or 0.00030421 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Mintcoin is a community owned and operated pure PoS coin. Send your coins to your wallet and earn high yielding interest for saving your coins while securing the Mintcoin network. There is no coin cap, in order to replace lost coins and provide sustainable global scalability. The coin now runs 100% POS (proof-of-stake) to secure the network. After the year 2016, Stakers aka Minters will receive a fixed 5% APR (annual percentage rate) indefinitely, as a reward for securing the network. “
Buying and Selling Mintcoin
Mintcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, SouthXchange and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase Mintcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mintcoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Mintcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Mintcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mintcoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.