Metal (MTL) Tops 24-Hour Trading Volume of $13.69 Million
Metal (CURRENCY:MTL) traded up 0.2% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 4:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. In the last seven days, Metal has traded down 19.2% against the dollar. One Metal token can now be purchased for about $4.28 or 0.00046997 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, EtherDelta, Bittrex and Huobi. Metal has a total market cap of $95.11 million and approximately $13.69 million worth of Metal was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008654 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $83.08 or 0.00913076 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003194 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014444 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0355 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010996 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.36 or 0.00047959 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $13.45 or 0.00147863 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.02 or 0.00033181 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 26.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.27 or 0.00112842 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Metal is a blockchain-based system utilizing Proof-of-Processed-Payments to identify users, rewarding them for converting legacy fiat currency into cryptocurrency, acting as a bridge to the cryptocurrency world. Metal's system uses provable payments attached to verified identities to distribute currency. Anyone can participate to earn METAL as a reward for converting fiat to cryptocurrency. The Metal project aims to provide all of the financial services small to medium sized businesses (SMB) might need. The MTL token is the native currency within the Metal system and it's distributed through a Proof of Processed Payments (PoPP) in which users earn MTL for sending money or making purchases. “
Metal Token Trading
Metal can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia, Binance, EtherDelta, Huobi and Tidex. It is not possible to buy Metal directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Metal must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Metal using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Metal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Metal and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.