Metal (CRYPTO:MTL) 24 Hour Volume Hits $12.29 Million
Metal (CURRENCY:MTL) traded down 11.5% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on February 20th. Metal has a total market cap of $80.57 million and approximately $12.29 million worth of Metal was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Metal token can currently be purchased for approximately $3.62 or 0.00043744 BTC on major exchanges including Tidex, EtherDelta, Huobi and Binance. During the last week, Metal has traded down 20% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008562 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $72.53 or 0.00875883 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003013 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013685 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012120 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0313 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.90 or 0.00047099 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.71 or 0.00141458 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded down 16.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00029008 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8.97 or 0.00108353 BTC.
Metal Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Metal is a blockchain-based system utilizing Proof-of-Processed-Payments to identify users, rewarding them for converting legacy fiat currency into cryptocurrency, acting as a bridge to the cryptocurrency world. Metal's system uses provable payments attached to verified identities to distribute currency. Anyone can participate to earn METAL as a reward for converting fiat to cryptocurrency. The Metal project aims to provide all of the financial services small to medium sized businesses (SMB) might need. The MTL token is the native currency within the Metal system and it's distributed through a Proof of Processed Payments (PoPP) in which users earn MTL for sending money or making purchases. “
Buying and Selling Metal
Metal can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia, Huobi, Tidex, Binance and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy Metal directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Metal must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Metal using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Metal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Metal and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.