Melon (CRYPTO:MLN) 1-Day Volume Hits $306,589.00
Melon (CURRENCY:MLN) traded down 17.5% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on February 20th. In the last week, Melon has traded down 33.4% against the dollar. Melon has a market capitalization of $41.62 million and $306,589.00 worth of Melon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Melon token can now be bought for $69.43 or 0.00838516 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin, CryptoDerivatives, Liqui and Bittrex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008562 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $72.53 or 0.00875883 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 13.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003013 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013685 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012120 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0313 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.90 or 0.00047099 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.97 or 0.00108353 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $16.11 or 0.00194607 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Melon Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Melon protocol is a blockchain protocol for digital asset management on the Ethereum platform. It enables participants to set up, manage and invest in digital asset management strategies in an open, competitive and decentralised manner. The usage token is called Melon token MLN and is a core component of the Melon project. It is designed to enjoy a “usage right” to the Melon protocol. To use the Melon protocol one has to use MLN token. This “usage fee” will most likely be imposed on trading. “
Melon Token Trading
Melon can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoDerivatives, Liqui, Livecoin, Bittrex and Kraken. It is not presently possible to buy Melon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Melon must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Melon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Melon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Melon and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.