Matchpool (CRYPTO:GUP) Market Cap Tops $20.12 Million
Matchpool (CURRENCY:GUP) traded down 2.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 5:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. During the last seven days, Matchpool has traded down 25.5% against the U.S. dollar. Matchpool has a market capitalization of $20.12 million and $4.11 million worth of Matchpool was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Matchpool token can currently be bought for about $0.27 or 0.00002945 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Liqui, Gatecoin, Livecoin and HitBTC.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00008639 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $81.98 or 0.00906159 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003161 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014438 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0353 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011113 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.32 or 0.00047767 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 25.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.19 or 0.00112606 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $18.20 or 0.00201188 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Matchpool is a decentralized matchmaking protocol which uses group dynamics to help participants match with each other. Matchpool users are divided into two catagories – Joiners & Hosts. Joiners who wish to enter a pool of their choice, will have to pay the pool's requisite entry fee, while host will be the one who opens a custom Pool and gets dividends from its revenues. All payments in Matchpool will be held in an Ether based smart contract and will be processed using Matchpool's network own token Guppies (GUP). Both the Host of the pool and its matchmakers are entitled to shares of the Pools subscription and monthly fees, paid with GUP. “
Buying and Selling Matchpool
Matchpool can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Liqui, EtherDelta, Gatecoin, HitBTC and Livecoin. It is not possible to purchase Matchpool directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Matchpool must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Matchpool using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Matchpool Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Matchpool and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.