Loopring (LRC) 24 Hour Volume Reaches $1.97 Million
Loopring (CURRENCY:LRC) traded down 5.1% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. During the last seven days, Loopring has traded 23.9% lower against the dollar. Loopring has a market capitalization of $185.93 million and $1.97 million worth of Loopring was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Loopring token can now be purchased for approximately $0.33 or 0.00003736 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, YoBit, EtherDelta and Binance.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008636 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003146 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $77.31 or 0.00888557 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00013823 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011508 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0335 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.19 or 0.00048159 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.46 or 0.00108770 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.05 or 0.00196005 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Loopring is an open, multilateral token exchange protocol for decentralized exchange on the Ethereum blockchain. Loopring is intended to serve as a common building block with open standards, driving interoperability among decentralized applications (DAPPs) that incorporate exchange functionality. Trades are executed by a system of Ethereum smart contracts that are publicly accessible, free to use, and that any dApp can hook into. Loopring’s token is based on the ERC20 Ethereum Token Standard and can be liquidated through a Loopring smart contract. “
Buying and Selling Loopring
Loopring can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, YoBit, Gate.io, HitBTC, Binance, CoinExchange and OKEx. It is not currently possible to purchase Loopring directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Loopring must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Loopring using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Loopring Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Loopring and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.