Lisk Price Reaches $12.87 on Exchanges (LSK)
Lisk (CURRENCY:LSK) traded 7.8% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on February 19th. Lisk has a market capitalization of $1.32 billion and approximately $20.51 million worth of Lisk was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Lisk has traded down 20.1% against the US dollar. One Lisk coin can now be purchased for $12.87 or 0.00148027 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, BitGrail, Gate.io and Poloniex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.31 or 0.00199112 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.39 or 0.00061996 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001760 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10.83 or 0.00124561 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $23.91 or 0.00274993 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0541 or 0.00000622 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0989 or 0.00001134 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003168 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.52 or 0.00051773 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Lisk is a crypto-currency and decentralized application platform. As a crypto-currency, much like Bitcoin and other alternatives, it provides a decentralized payment system and digital money network. The network itself, operates using a highly efficient Delegated-Proof-of-Stake (DPoS) consensus model, that is secured by 101 democratically elected delegates. The Lisk decentralized application platform, it's most powerful component, allows the deployment, distribution and monetisation of decentralized applications and custom blockchains (sidechains) onto the Lisk blockchain. The inflation rate is 5 LISK per block, which gets lowered by 1 every year until it reaches a stable block reward of 1 LISK per block. Lisk partnered with Microsoft to integrate Lisk into its Azure Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) program — meaning developers worldwide can develop, test, and deploy Lisk blockchain applications using Microsoft's Azure cloud computing platform and infrastructure. “
Lisk Coin Trading
Lisk can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoolCoin, BitGrail, ChaoEX, BitBay, YoBit, Bittrex, COSS, Binance, Upbit, Coinroom, Livecoin, LiteBit.eu, Gate.io, Exrates, Poloniex, Bit-Z, Abucoins, CoinEgg and HitBTC. It is not possible to buy Lisk directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lisk must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Lisk using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Lisk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lisk and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.