Linda Hits 24-Hour Volume of $246,446.00 (LINDA)
Linda (CURRENCY:LINDA) traded 21.7% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 6:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. Linda has a market capitalization of $10.61 million and approximately $246,446.00 worth of Linda was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Linda has traded 13.1% higher against the dollar. One Linda coin can currently be purchased for $0.0012 or 0.00000014 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinsMarkets, Stocks.Exchange, YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $78.45 or 0.00883457 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00008235 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004426 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002010 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0561 or 0.00000629 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.79 or 0.00098980 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00028250 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003893 BTC.
- RussiaCoin (RC) traded 13.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00008530 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Linda is a Proof of Work/Proof of Stake cryptocurrency featuring a masternode network that process almost-instant and private transactions. “
Linda Coin Trading
Linda can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Stocks.Exchange, CoinExchange, Cryptopia, C-CEX and CoinsMarkets. It is not possible to purchase Linda directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Linda must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Linda using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Linda Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Linda and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.