LEOcoin Tops One Day Trading Volume of $8,578.00 (LEO)
LEOcoin (CURRENCY:LEO) traded 1.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 6:00 AM E.T. on February 19th. LEOcoin has a market capitalization of $26.05 million and $8,578.00 worth of LEOcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, LEOcoin has traded 2.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. One LEOcoin coin can now be purchased for $0.26 or 0.00002942 BTC on major exchanges including C-CEX, LEOxChange, Livecoin and Bit-Z.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,965.58 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $676.82 or 0.07593700 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1,039.16 or 0.11659000 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $169.22 or 0.01898610 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $241.44 or 0.02708850 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $19.14 or 0.00214730 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.45 or 0.00117198 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $77.33 or 0.00867644 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $280.29 or 0.03144770 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “LEOcoin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency developed from Litecoin. It uses the Scrypt-Jane algorithm and has a 5% premine. LEOcoin aims at being an easy-to-use, pseudonymous cryptocurrency. “
Buying and Selling LEOcoin
LEOcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, LEOxChange, Bit-Z and C-CEX. It is not presently possible to buy LEOcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LEOcoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy LEOcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for LEOcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for LEOcoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.