Komodo (KMD) Price Hits $3.43 on Exchanges
Komodo (CURRENCY:KMD) traded down 1.1% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. Komodo has a total market capitalization of $356.46 million and $1.69 million worth of Komodo was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Komodo coin can currently be bought for approximately $3.43 or 0.00039385 BTC on exchanges including BarterDEX, Binance, HitBTC and Cryptopia. Over the last week, Komodo has traded 4.9% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $75.06 or 0.00862780 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $273.73 or 0.03146150 BTC.
- ZenCash (ZEN) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $20.27 or 0.00232990 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $7.63 or 0.00087409 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.55 or 0.00017782 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 13.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00010022 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 22.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $45.72 or 0.00525542 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Komodo is a privacy-centric cryptocurrency that combines the anonymity of ZCash with the security of Bitcoin. Using a new consensus mechanism developed by the Komodo team, delayed Proof of Work, Komodo blocks can be notarized using the Bitcoin blockchain. KMD is issued through an Equihash-based PoW protocol, and the new block information is sent to pre-voted notary nodes. These nodes insert the Komodo block information on the BTC blockchain by creating a custom transaction. This system ensures that in order to “hack” komodo, one would have to rewrite both chains.Komodo uses Zero Knowledge Proofs to provide 100% anonymous transactions, that are now secured with Bitcoin's hash rate. “
Komodo Coin Trading
Komodo can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BarterDEX, CoinExchange, Binance, HitBTC, Bittrex, Upbit, Cryptopia and Cryptox. It is not presently possible to buy Komodo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Komodo must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Komodo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Komodo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Komodo and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.