KlondikeCoin (CRYPTO:KDC) Reaches 1-Day Volume of $320.00
KlondikeCoin (CURRENCY:KDC) traded 20.7% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on February 19th. During the last week, KlondikeCoin has traded down 8% against the US dollar. KlondikeCoin has a total market cap of $0.00 and $320.00 worth of KlondikeCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One KlondikeCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0199 or 0.00000229 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $167.39 or 0.01922070 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0343 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004091 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00005101 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00007465 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.47 or 0.00016929 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 65.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004272 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00029100 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0883 or 0.00001016 BTC.
KlondikeCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Klondike Coin is a scrypt based proof of work coin with a one minute block interval or block target – and a one minute or one block Kimoto gravity well based difficulty retargetting. “
KlondikeCoin Coin Trading
KlondikeCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase KlondikeCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade KlondikeCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase KlondikeCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for KlondikeCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for KlondikeCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.