indaHash Market Cap Hits $30.16 Million (CRYPTO:IDH)
indaHash (CURRENCY:IDH) traded down 1.2% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 4:00 AM ET on February 19th. One indaHash token can now be bought for $0.0754 or 0.00000829 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last week, indaHash has traded down 20.7% against the US dollar. indaHash has a total market cap of $30.16 million and $192,456.00 worth of indaHash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008654 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $83.08 or 0.00913076 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003194 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014444 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0355 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010996 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.36 or 0.00047959 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 26.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.27 or 0.00112842 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.49 or 0.00203240 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “IndaHash is an influencer marketing platform that aims to connect brands, influencers, and the audience. The Indahash will allow discovering, create, perform and analyze advertising campaigns. Moreover, the platform will be powered by the IndaHash token (IDH), an ERC-20 token that will be used as the medium of exchange between brands and influencers. “
Buying and Selling indaHash
indaHash can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex. It is not presently possible to buy indaHash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire indaHash must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy indaHash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for indaHash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for indaHash and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.