Incent Trading 18.2% Lower This Week (INCNT)
Incent (CURRENCY:INCNT) traded 3.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 6:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. Incent has a total market capitalization of $13.39 million and $54,475.00 worth of Incent was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Incent has traded 18.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Incent token can currently be purchased for about $0.29 or 0.00003341 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, OpenLedger DEX, Waves Decentralized Exchange and Bittrex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00008696 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003171 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $80.16 or 0.00899329 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00014265 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0346 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011229 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.19 or 0.00047055 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 23% against the dollar and now trades at $9.92 or 0.00111273 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.69 or 0.00198473 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Incent is a crypto asset issued on the Waves blockchain. It to provides mechants with a universal currency of reward for loyalty points. Incent is based on the premise that restricting customers' options as a way to ensure repeat business is a faulty method. Instead, Incent provides a reward that is universal and ensures that customers return to get more of these rewards. “
Buying and Selling Incent
Incent can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Tidex, Liqui, OpenLedger DEX and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to buy Incent directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Incent must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Incent using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Incent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Incent and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.