ICON Hits One Day Volume of $56.97 Million (ICX)
ICON (CURRENCY:ICX) traded down 6.5% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on February 19th. During the last week, ICON has traded down 15.4% against the dollar. One ICON token can currently be bought for about $2.62 or 0.00030129 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, COSS, Huobi and OKEx. ICON has a total market cap of $1.01 billion and $56.97 million worth of ICON was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008612 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003147 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.70 or 0.00893753 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00013861 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011492 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00047676 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $12.72 or 0.00146298 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.51 or 0.00109353 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $16.78 or 0.00192971 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The ICON Project is a decentralized transactions network. The ICON Project aims to connect independent blockchains with different governance, so that they can transact with one another without intermediaries. ICX is a loopchain-based smart contract digital protocol that facilitates, verifies, and enacts a negotiated agreement between consenting parties within ICON. “
Buying and Selling ICON
ICON can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Binance, COSS, HitBTC, Huobi and OKEx. It is not presently possible to buy ICON directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ICON must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ICON using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for ICON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ICON and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.