HyperStake Trading 19.4% Lower Over Last 7 Days (CRYPTO:HYP)
HyperStake (CURRENCY:HYP) traded 4.1% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on February 19th. HyperStake has a market capitalization of $6.71 million and $3,123.00 worth of HyperStake was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One HyperStake coin can now be bought for about $0.0058 or 0.00000067 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia and BX Thailand. Over the last week, HyperStake has traded down 19.4% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $23.79 or 0.00274622 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0978 or 0.00001129 BTC.
- Energycoin (ENRG) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001275 BTC.
- TransferCoin (TX) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.71 or 0.00019689 BTC.
- Breakout Stake (BRX) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00010236 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “HyperStake is meant to be an experimentation in cryptocurrency economics. HyperStake's primary goal is to create a cryptocurrency that provides a generous return for securing the block chain without massive inflation. Currently inflation is managed through the maximum stake reward of 1000 HYP per stake combined with a block target of 90 seconds, this means maximum coins per day of 960,000 HYP. “
HyperStake Coin Trading
HyperStake can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BX Thailand, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to purchase HyperStake directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HyperStake must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase HyperStake using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for HyperStake Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for HyperStake and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.