HunterCoin Price Tops $0.19 (CRYPTO:HUC)
HunterCoin (CURRENCY:HUC) traded 2.9% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on February 19th. HunterCoin has a total market cap of $4.06 million and $12,681.00 worth of HunterCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, HunterCoin has traded down 17.7% against the US dollar. One HunterCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.19 or 0.00002149 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8,782.93 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $659.79 or 0.07576290 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1,013.17 or 0.11634200 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $167.39 or 0.01922070 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $235.19 or 0.02700670 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.62 or 0.00213802 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10.03 or 0.00115142 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $75.68 or 0.00868972 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $279.25 or 0.03206570 BTC.
HunterCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “HunterCoin is a hybrid of scrypt and SHA-256 and Scrypt having two difficulties. 42 million HUC's are to be mined or farmed with a block time of 60 seconds. 80% of all coins are distributed in the game and the difficulty retargets each block. “
HunterCoin Coin Trading
HunterCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex. It is not possible to purchase HunterCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade HunterCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase HunterCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for HunterCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for HunterCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.