Humaniq Hits One Day Trading Volume of $391,290.00 (CRYPTO:HMQ)
Humaniq (CURRENCY:HMQ) traded down 4.6% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 5:00 AM E.T. on February 19th. Over the last seven days, Humaniq has traded down 20.2% against the US dollar. Humaniq has a total market cap of $31.97 million and $391,290.00 worth of Humaniq was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Humaniq token can currently be purchased for about $0.20 or 0.00002155 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, Upbit, Liqui and EtherDelta.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00008639 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $81.98 or 0.00906159 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003161 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014438 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0353 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011113 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.32 or 0.00047767 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 25.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.19 or 0.00112606 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.20 or 0.00201188 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Humaniq Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Humaniq is a decentralized application created on the Ethereum blockchain to deliver banking tools to the roughly two bln global inhabitants without access to more traditional institutions using the biometric technology as a anti-sybil measure. The dapp is to be made available for smartphones, making it globally accessible. HMQ is an Ethereum-based token that will be used for all operations within the network and will also be distributed to users through bounty and referral programs. “
Buying and Selling Humaniq
Humaniq can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Liqui, EtherDelta, Bittrex and Upbit. It is not possible to purchase Humaniq directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Humaniq must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Humaniq using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Humaniq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Humaniq and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.