Hshare Price Down 17.7% This Week (HSR)
Hshare (CURRENCY:HSR) traded down 5.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on February 19th. Over the last week, Hshare has traded 17.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. Hshare has a market cap of $250.66 million and $18.32 million worth of Hshare was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Hshare coin can currently be purchased for $5.87 or 0.00067458 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, Abucoins, EXX and Coinnest.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008609 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003146 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $77.14 or 0.00887182 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00013735 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011520 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000384 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.20 or 0.00048289 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.67 or 0.00145695 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.65 or 0.00030482 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.54 or 0.00109676 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Hshare is a dual network blockchain comprised both of a blockchain-based network and a DAG-based network. It allows for anonymous transactions through the use of zero proof technology. The blockchain-based side of Hshare features a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency. “
Hshare Coin Trading
Hshare can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EXX, Cryptopia, Allcoin, TOPBTC, Kucoin, HitBTC, Coinnest, C-CEX, ACX, ZB.COM, OKEx, Abucoins, Binance, CoolCoin, Bit-Z, Trade Satoshi, Gate.io and Huobi. It is not presently possible to buy Hshare directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hshare must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Hshare using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Hshare Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hshare and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.