Hedge Trading 18.9% Lower This Week (HDG)
Hedge (CURRENCY:HDG) traded 30.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 6:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. Hedge has a total market capitalization of $12.89 million and $598.00 worth of Hedge was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Hedge has traded 18.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Hedge token can currently be purchased for about $3.47 or 0.00039898 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, YoBit and HitBTC.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00008696 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003171 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $80.16 or 0.00899329 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00014265 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0346 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011229 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.19 or 0.00047055 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 23% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.92 or 0.00111273 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $17.69 or 0.00198473 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Hedge Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Hedge platform provides users with hedge intruments designed for the cryptocurrency market. crowdsale supporters, technology evangelists, and crypto investors to manage their portfolios according to preferred risk exposure. The HDG is an Ethereum-based token that is used to pay fees within the platform. This token runs on a buy-back program. “
Buying and Selling Hedge
Hedge can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, EtherDelta and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to buy Hedge directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hedge must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Hedge using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Hedge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hedge and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.