Gulden Trading 26.8% Lower Over Last Week (CRYPTO:NLG)
Gulden (CURRENCY:NLG) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 4:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. One Gulden coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.10 or 0.00001119 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including GuldenTrader, Bleutrade, YoBit and LiteBit.eu. Gulden has a total market cap of $40.07 million and $151,807.00 worth of Gulden was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Gulden has traded 26.8% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $173.85 or 0.01910750 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0365 or 0.00000401 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004023 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00005180 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00007572 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.53 or 0.00016826 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 61.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003948 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.60 or 0.00028629 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0925 or 0.00001017 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Gulden (NLG) is another national currency for the Netherlands. The premine is 10% with 1% to be used for bounties and not distributed. The total number of coins to be mined is 1.68 billion and the block time is set to 150 seconds. The difficulty retargetting occurs every 576 blocks using the Kimoto Gravity well. The coin is scrypt and pure Proof of Work. “
Buying and Selling Gulden
Gulden can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Nocks, LiteBit.eu, YoBit, Bleutrade, CoinExchange, Bittrex and GuldenTrader. It is not currently possible to purchase Gulden directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gulden must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Gulden using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Gulden Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Gulden and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.