GUESS Price Tops $0.18 on Major Exchanges (GUESS)
GUESS (CURRENCY:GUESS) traded 4.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on February 19th. Over the last seven days, GUESS has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. One GUESS token can currently be purchased for about $0.18 or 0.00001598 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange and YoBit. GUESS has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $21,179.00 worth of GUESS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00008569 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003143 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.16 or 0.00886287 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00013772 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011502 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000383 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00048347 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.54 or 0.00109549 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $16.90 or 0.00194090 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
GUESS Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Peerguess is a cryptocurrency price ticker app designed to predict price movements in Bitcoin in the next 24h. It allows users to guess future prices to earn gems, learn about community tendencies and have access to the sophisticated data to improve their intuition. The aforementioned Gems can be converted to GUESS, an Ethereum-based token that acts the main currency in the platform allowing users to access aditional features. “
GUESS Token Trading
GUESS can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Stocks.Exchange. It is not possible to buy GUESS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GUESS must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GUESS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for GUESS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GUESS and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.