Grupo Televisa SAB (NYSE:TV) Given Daily News Sentiment Rating of 0.15
News articles about Grupo Televisa SAB (NYSE:TV) have been trending somewhat positive this week, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. The research group ranks the sentiment of media coverage by analyzing more than twenty million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Grupo Televisa SAB earned a daily sentiment score of 0.15 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news stories about the company an impact score of 44.997840337021 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the immediate future.
Here are some of the news stories that may have impacted Accern Sentiment’s rankings:
- Lawsuit filed for Investors who purchased shares of Grupo Televisa SAB (ADR) (NYSE:TV) (openpr.com)
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pawar Law Group Announces a Securities Class Action Lawsuit Against Grupo Televisa S.A.B. – TV (finance.yahoo.com)
- TV INVESTOR ALERT: Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Announces Investigation on Behalf of Grupo Televisa, S.A.B. Investors (finance.yahoo.com)
- TV SHAREHOLDER ALERT: The Law Offices of Vincent Wong Reminds Investors of an Investigation Involving Possible Securities Fraud Violations by the Board of Directors of Grupo Televisa, S.A.B. (finance.yahoo.com)
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Class Action Against Grupo Televisa, S.A.B. and Certain Officers – TV (finance.yahoo.com)
Shares of Grupo Televisa SAB (NYSE TV) opened at $16.62 on Wednesday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.30, a current ratio of 1.71 and a quick ratio of 1.69. The firm has a market cap of $9,772.61, a price-to-earnings ratio of 40.54, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 1.54 and a beta of 1.39. Grupo Televisa SAB has a one year low of $16.62 and a one year high of $27.37.
ILLEGAL ACTIVITY NOTICE: “Grupo Televisa SAB (NYSE:TV) Given Daily News Sentiment Rating of 0.15” was reported by Marea Informative and is owned by of Marea Informative. If you are reading this story on another publication, it was illegally stolen and reposted in violation of international copyright and trademark law. The correct version of this story can be viewed at https://www.mareainformativa.com/2018/03/14/grupo-televisa-sab-tv-earning-somewhat-favorable-media-coverage-study-finds-updated-updated-updated.html.
About Grupo Televisa SAB
Grupo Televisa, SAB. is a media company in the international entertainment business. The Company operates in four business segments: Content, Sky, Telecommunications, and Other Businesses. It operates four broadcast channels in Mexico City and has affiliated stations throughout the country. It produces pay-television channels with national and international feeds, throughout Latin America, the United States, Canada, Europe and Asia Pacific.
Receive News & Ratings for Grupo Televisa SAB Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Grupo Televisa SAB and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.