Grid+ Price Reaches $0.55 on Exchanges (CRYPTO:GRID)
Grid+ (CURRENCY:GRID) traded down 14.8% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 5:00 AM ET on February 19th. One Grid+ token can now be purchased for $0.55 or 0.00006083 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, Grid+ has traded 16.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. Grid+ has a market cap of $21.75 million and $21,186.00 worth of Grid+ was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008625 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $82.86 or 0.00909476 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003170 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00014439 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0356 or 0.00000391 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011024 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.35 or 0.00047704 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 27.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.31 or 0.00113140 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.41 or 0.00202018 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Grid+ created a computer (called Grid+ Smart agent) with natively integrated hardware and software for the Ethereum protocol, that pays for a customer's electricity usage in real time. Grid+ operates with a two-ERC20 token model. The BOLT token, required to use the Grid+ platform is treated as a stable-coin. It's redeemable by customers for $1 worth of energy from Grid* and backed by USD deposits. The GRID token allows Grid+ customers to purchase electricity from Grid+ at wholesale price. “
Buying and Selling Grid+
Grid+ can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to purchase Grid+ directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Grid+ must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Grid+ using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Grid+ Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Grid+ and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.