Gnosis Price Tops $101.81 on Major Exchanges (CRYPTO:GNO)
Gnosis (CURRENCY:GNO) traded down 2.5% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 3:00 AM E.T. on February 19th. Gnosis has a total market capitalization of $112.45 million and approximately $276,066.00 worth of Gnosis was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Gnosis has traded down 22.6% against the dollar. One Gnosis token can now be purchased for $101.81 or 0.01110590 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, Livecoin, Kraken and BX Thailand.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008636 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $83.44 or 0.00912480 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003181 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00014386 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0356 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010920 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.41 or 0.00048229 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 27.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.40 or 0.00113754 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.62 or 0.00203576 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Gnosis is a decentralized prediction market built on the Ethereum protocol. Gnosis provides an open platform for anyone to predict the outcome of any event and plans to drastically simplify the creation of customized prediction market applications. GNO is an Ethereum-based token that is used to incentivize long-term participation in the Gnosis platform. “
Gnosis Token Trading
Gnosis can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, BX Thailand, EtherDelta, Bancor Network, Cryptopia, Kraken, Poloniex, Livecoin, Bittrex, Upbit, HitBTC and Liqui. It is not possible to buy Gnosis directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gnosis must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Gnosis using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Gnosis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Gnosis and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.