Gifto (CRYPTO:GTO) Tops One Day Volume of $2.92 Million
Gifto (CURRENCY:GTO) traded up 6.7% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 5:00 AM ET on February 19th. One Gifto token can now be purchased for $0.26 or 0.00002800 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, Gifto has traded 21.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. Gifto has a market cap of $40.27 million and $2.92 million worth of Gifto was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008625 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $82.86 or 0.00909476 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003170 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00014439 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0356 or 0.00000391 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011024 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.35 or 0.00047704 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 27.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.31 or 0.00113140 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.41 or 0.00202018 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The GIFTO Protocol is a decentralized universal gifting protocol for 2.2 billion digital content consumption market. GIFTO Protocol allows for the creation and exchange of virtual gifts, built on smart contracts and blockchain technology, that in turn will create a decentralized consumer-driven virtual economic system. Users can Send and Receive GIFTO, the platform's ERC20 token, on any Social Media Platform “
Gifto Token Trading
Gifto can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance. It is not currently possible to buy Gifto directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gifto must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Gifto using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Gifto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Gifto and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.