GeoCoin Price Tops $1.93 on Major Exchanges (GEO)
GeoCoin (CURRENCY:GEO) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on February 19th. In the last week, GeoCoin has traded 4.5% lower against the dollar. One GeoCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $1.93 or 0.00022182 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex and YoBit. GeoCoin has a total market cap of $6.10 million and approximately $166,736.00 worth of GeoCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- FlorinCoin (FLO) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001419 BTC.
- Auroracoin (AUR) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.48 or 0.00017084 BTC.
- FedoraCoin (TIPS) traded 46% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded 29% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.99 or 0.00068914 BTC.
- Fastcoin (FST) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0089 or 0.00000103 BTC.
- Tychocoin (TYCHO) traded down 24.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000046 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “GeoCoins are simple, geocaching-themed, virtual “coins.” They are designed to be easy to create, easy to collect and easy to share with your friends! At their most simple, GeoCoins will allow you to send and receive virtual GeoCoins encoded with short personal messages.On the technical side of things, cryptographic proof-of-work provides a real-time peer to peer network of transaction verification, a “public ledger” of synchronized numbers, and unique possibilities for math-based puzzles. “
Buying and Selling GeoCoin
GeoCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase GeoCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GeoCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GeoCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for GeoCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GeoCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.