GameCredits (CRYPTO:GAME) 24 Hour Trading Volume Hits $899,241.00
GameCredits (CURRENCY:GAME) traded down 5% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 3:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. In the last seven days, GameCredits has traded 27.9% lower against the dollar. GameCredits has a market cap of $99.54 million and approximately $899,241.00 worth of GameCredits was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One GameCredits coin can currently be bought for approximately $1.55 or 0.00016872 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinEgg, HitBTC, YoBit and Poloniex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $174.59 or 0.01909260 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0367 or 0.00000401 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004040 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00005192 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00007573 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 61.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003857 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00030176 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0932 or 0.00001017 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001121 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “GameCredits is a game driven Cryptocurrency, created to facilitate in-game transactions and monetization. “
Buying and Selling GameCredits
GameCredits can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, HitBTC, BitBay, Allcoin, Bittrex, Bit-Z, Livecoin, Cryptopia, CoinEgg, YoBit, OpenLedger DEX and Coinrail. It is not possible to buy GameCredits directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GameCredits must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GameCredits using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for GameCredits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GameCredits and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.