FirstCoin Price Tops $0.54 on Major Exchanges (FRST)
FirstCoin (CURRENCY:FRST) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on February 19th. One FirstCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.54 or 0.00006219 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Livecoin. FirstCoin has a total market cap of $1.01 million and approximately $150,569.00 worth of FirstCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, FirstCoin has traded 10.3% higher against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- SaluS (SLS) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.32 or 0.00890001 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008131 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004503 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002034 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0547 or 0.00000629 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded up 21.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8.51 or 0.00098000 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.44 or 0.00028106 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003965 BTC.
FirstCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “FirstCoin is a Proof of Work/Proof of Stake cryptocurrency with a high premine. It uses the Scrypt algorithm. “
Buying and Selling FirstCoin
FirstCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and YoBit. It is not currently possible to purchase FirstCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade FirstCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase FirstCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for FirstCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for FirstCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.