Fastcoin (CRYPTO:FST) Price Hits $0.0089 on Major Exchanges
Fastcoin (CURRENCY:FST) traded 5.3% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on February 19th. One Fastcoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0089 or 0.00000103 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and Livecoin. Fastcoin has a market capitalization of $1.40 million and approximately $560.00 worth of Fastcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Fastcoin has traded 17.1% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- FlorinCoin (FLO) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001426 BTC.
- Auroracoin (AUR) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.44 or 0.00016593 BTC.
- FedoraCoin (TIPS) traded 22% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- GeoCoin (GEO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.92 or 0.00022184 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded down 23% against the dollar and now trades at $5.11 or 0.00059008 BTC.
- Tychocoin (TYCHO) traded 27.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000046 BTC.
Buying and Selling Fastcoin
Fastcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Livecoin. It is not possible to purchase Fastcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Fastcoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Fastcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Fastcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fastcoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.