Everex (CRYPTO:EVX) Tops One Day Volume of $3.35 Million
Everex (CURRENCY:EVX) traded down 2.2% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 5:00 AM ET on February 19th. One Everex token can now be purchased for $1.59 or 0.00017454 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX, BX Thailand, Tidex and Kucoin. During the last seven days, Everex has traded 16.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. Everex has a market cap of $26.24 million and $3.35 million worth of Everex was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008625 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $82.86 or 0.00909476 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003170 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00014439 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0356 or 0.00000391 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011024 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.35 or 0.00047704 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 27.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.31 or 0.00113140 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.41 or 0.00202018 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Everex is a blockchain-based capital transfer system that aims to enable and ease the financial inclusion of unbanked, or underbanked people around the world. Everex proposes the Cryptocash, a cryptocurrency, where each unit has its value pegged to, and a name based on, the fiat currency it represents. Users convert local fiat currencies to Cryptocash using a currency exchange and transfer the coins to their Everex wallet. Cryptocash balances are provably underwritten by actual balances held in accounts of licensed financial institutions. The Everex system provides its users access to financial services using Cryptocash, without the volatility issues of existing, non-stablecoin cryptocurrencies. “
Buying and Selling Everex
Everex can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, IDEX, Binance, Kucoin, EtherDelta, HitBTC, BX Thailand, Tidex and Mercatox. It is not possible to purchase Everex directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Everex must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Everex using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Everex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Everex and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.