Emercoin Trading Down 12.6% Over Last 7 Days (CRYPTO:EMC)
Emercoin (CURRENCY:EMC) traded 9.5% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on February 19th. One Emercoin coin can currently be purchased for about $3.33 or 0.00038217 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin, Bittrex, HitBTC and Tux Exchange. During the last week, Emercoin has traded 12.6% lower against the US dollar. Emercoin has a total market capitalization of $138.03 million and $633,360.00 worth of Emercoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $82.47 or 0.00947101 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00010967 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003030 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00028650 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002600 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00006033 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded down 39.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00020226 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Hybrid of NameCoin and PPCoin. More focused on the production of coins by PoS than PoW. Mining has a bonus on the interval 1-512 difficulty for high initial issue of coins. Further difficulty will gradually increase, making PoS mining more promising. Emercoin offers a 6% annual POS reward with 30 day coin maturity. Coin added by @chopcoin Team “
Buying and Selling Emercoin
Emercoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: xBTCe, LiteBit.eu, Tux Exchange, Bittrex, Cryptopia, HitBTC, CoinExchange, Livecoin and YoBit. It is not presently possible to buy Emercoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Emercoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Emercoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Emercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Emercoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.