Emercoin Price Down 6.5% Over Last Week (CRYPTO:EMC)
Emercoin (CURRENCY:EMC) traded down 3.6% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 3:00 AM Eastern on February 19th. In the last seven days, Emercoin has traded 6.5% lower against the dollar. Emercoin has a market cap of $149.06 million and approximately $570,174.00 worth of Emercoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Emercoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $3.59 or 0.00039299 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Tux Exchange, CoinExchange, LiteBit.eu and xBTCe.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $83.74 or 0.00913461 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00010640 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003065 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.65 or 0.00029001 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002700 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00006350 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded down 18% against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00021736 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Hybrid of NameCoin and PPCoin. More focused on the production of coins by PoS than PoW. Mining has a bonus on the interval 1-512 difficulty for high initial issue of coins. Further difficulty will gradually increase, making PoS mining more promising. Emercoin offers a 6% annual POS reward with 30 day coin maturity. Coin added by @chopcoin Team “
Emercoin Coin Trading
Emercoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, xBTCe, Cryptopia, Tux Exchange, Livecoin, LiteBit.eu, HitBTC, YoBit and CoinExchange. It is not possible to purchase Emercoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Emercoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Emercoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Emercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Emercoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.